Still No FOs

Forget everything. Forget I said I'd knit more blocks, forget the fact I got severe startitis and a billion UFOs and WIPs, forget everything. I got yarn yesterday.

Unohtakaa, että sanoin jatkavani blokkien neulomista. Tai että ufoja vaeltaa pitkin matalaa majaa jo ennestäänkin. Mie sain vähän lankaa eilen.

ilun pirkat 2

A true master dyed these for me. And I love them, they're perfect.

Mestarivärjääjä-Ilu värjäsi nämä mulle. Ja ne on täydelliset!
ilun pirkat 1

The idea is to combine the dark chocolate brown with these amazing hues of teal, turquoise, green, and blue into a stranded project. I haven't decided the pattern yet. I had Venezia Pullover in my mind, and Donegal, and a couple of other projects, but I don't know. Right now, I just sit and admire these beautiful skeins.

Näistä pitäs joku kirjoneuleiloittelu tulla. Mielessä väikkyi Venezia ja Donegal ja pari muuta, mutta mie päätän projektin myöhemmin. Nyt mie vain killistelen näitä ja ihastelen. Tattista ilulle - piristit päivää mahtavasti :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hienoa, perillä ovat ja sait paaaaaljon paremmat kuvat kuin mä.

i.

Makepeace75 said...

Oi oi! Heti tunnistin, kun kuvat lävähti esille. :o) Ihania, upeita, lääh!

mel said...

Those turquoises, teals, and blues are stunning - whatever you decide to make with them will be wonderful!

Elina said...

Oi mitä herkkulankoja!

Anonymous said...

Fantastiset sävyt!