Yarn! / Lankaa!

I got the yarn!

Langat tuli! Nitpiksiä taas, KarvaJalan takkiin ja oman villiksen viimeistelyyn - ja vähän uusiin ideoihinkin :)
lankaa
KnitPicks Telemark Lichen for hubby's cardigan, some Telemark Drift to finish mine, and some Palette for little play with colors.

GAAA
Now, the problem is not what to knit, but what not to knit. The yarns are so tempting, but so is this book my Sockapalooza pal, Agnes, got for me: The Great American Aran Afghan Book. I can hardly keep my chubby fingers off of this book, so exciting it is! I can't wait to begin this, but now I have the pretty mustard yellow Telemark for DH's sweater, and some more to finish mine, and.. Aww. What to do? Perhaps I'll finish the Urban Aran first, at least I have the perfect excuse to finish it quickly!

Thank you, Agnes, for the book!

Nyt ongelma ei niinkään ole se, mitä neuloisi, vaan se, mitä ei neuloisi. Langat on niin herkullisia, tekisi mieli aloittaa jotain niistä heti! Toisaalta sukkaparini Agnesin hankkima The Great American Aran Afghan -kirja on niin houkutteleva, että tekisi mieli syventyä siihenkin. No, ehkä neulon tuon Urban Aranin loppuun, on ainakin hyvä syy saada se pois käsistä!

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Great to know that it arrived safe and sound. I know your dilemma ... the photographer for the GAAA should be given a credit for his/her work ... the photos just worked on me like magnets! LOL! Couldn't take my eyes off them.
se

muoriska said...

Apuva.. mie olen yrittänyt pommittaa knitpicksiä s-postilla kun niitten ohjelma ei anna minun tsekata tilaustani ulos.. eli ei anna minun tilata... Onko sinulla parempaa tietoa??

Anonymous said...

Ooo, lucky you! I just heard about that book yesterday for the first time, but it's high on my wish list now, too.

And with all that new yarn? It's no wonder you can't decide what to knit first!

--Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

oi, tuohon kirjaan haluaisin iskeä silmäni, vois antaa oivallisia ideoita kavivärjättyihin seiskaveikkoihin